glutendairyfreedom has published this great Almond Coconut Flour Cookies recipe using our Let’s Do…Organic® Coconut Flour!
Almond Coconut Flour Cookies
can be vegan gluten & dairy free, paleo
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup sucanat or coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup honey or vegan substitute
- 2 eggs or egg replacer
- 1 tbsp plus 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup Let’s Do…Organic® Coconut Flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- With a mixer, combine the coconut oil, sugar, honey, eggs and vanilla extract.
- Add the almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda and sea salt.
- Bake for 9 minutes, then take out + enjoy!
Click here for printer friendly version
Find Great Organic Coconut Flour Recipes Here.
Purchase Let’s Do…Organic® Organic Coconut Flour singles at Edward & Sons store.
Purchase Let’s Do…Organic® Coconut Flour 6 Packs at Amazon.com.
Click Here to find a store near you.
Republished by EdwardandSons.com