- 1/2 cup Let’s Do…Organic® Green Banana Flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup dried fruit—cranberries, raisins, chopped dates…..(your choice)
- 1/3 cup chopped nuts—walnuts, almonds, pecans… (your choice)
- 1/3 cup nut butter (any of your choice)
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 3 Tbsp Native Forest® Organic Coconut Oil (softened)
- Prepare a baking pan (square for thicker bars, rectangular for thinner) by lining the bottom of the pan with parchment paper.
- Combine all wet ingredients in a microwave safe bowl.
- Place in the microwave in 30 second intervals until thoroughly melted together.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients and mix well.
- Press the mixture into your prepared baking pan.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before cutting into bars. Store in the fridge.
Click here for printer friendly version
Find Great Organic Green Banana Flour Recipes Here.
Purchase Organic Green Banana Flour singles at Edward & Sons store.
Click Here to find a store near you.
Republished by EdwardandSons.com