- 1 can Native Forest® Organic Young Jackfruit
- 2 cups water
- 1 cube Edward & Sons Not-Beef bouillon cubes
- 1/2 tsp The Wizard’s® Vegan Worcestershire Sauce (gluten free or not)
- 2 tsp granulated garlic (or 1 large clove minced)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 3 tsp Let’s Do…Organic® Cornstarch
- 3 tsp Let’s Do…Organic® Tapioca Starch
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- Drain 1 can of Jackfruit & rinse well.
- In a fry or sauce pan, bring jackfruit and water to a boil and then simmer on a med high heat for about 7-10 minutes while “flaking” the Jackfruit to separate the fibers.
- Remove most water (leaving about 1/4 cup of water) and ad Not-Beef bouillon cube, Worcestershire and garlic
- On a med heat continue to cook until the liquid is almost gone.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool. Squeeze the jackfruit to remove most of the remaining liquid.
- In a bowl, mix the remaining ingredients (except oil) and form balls from the mixture.
- Preheat a fry pan with oil on a medium heat. Fry meatballs on all side until golden.
Click here for printer friendly version
Find Great Organic Jackfruit Recipes Here.
Purchase Native Forest® Organic Jackfruit singles at Edward & Sons store.
Purchase Native Forest® Organic Jackfruit 6 Packs at Amazon.com.
Click Here to find a store near you.
Republished by EdwardandSons.com