- 2 cups Water
- 3 Tbsp Let’s Do…Organic® Tapioca Pearls
- 3 Tbsp Sugar
- 1/8 tsp Salt (optional)
- 3/4 cup Native Forest® Organic Coconut Milk
- 1/3 cup Let’s Do…Organic® Shredded Coconut (optional)
- In a saucepan, bring the water to boil.
- Use a whisk or fork to add the tapioca pearls thus preventing them from sticking together.
- Let the tapioca cook for about 17 minutes, until the pearls will have lost about half of their opaqueness.
- The mixture will have slightly thickened & the liquid will be cloudy.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the sugar, salt & coconut milk together.
- When the tapioca has finished its initial cooking, whisk in the coconut milk mixture.
- Let cook for 5 minutes.
- If adding the shredded coconut, stir in & cook 2-3 minutes.
- Refrigerate to room temperature.
- Stir well to break up the tapioca before serving.
- Options: Add fresh berries or sliced bananas.
Click here for printer friendly version
Find Great Organic Coconut Milk Recipes Here.
Purchase Native Forest® Organic Coconut Milk singles at Edward & Sons store.
Purchase Native Forest® Organic Coconut Milk 12 Packs at Amazon.com.
Click Here to find a store near you.
Republished by EdwardandSons.com