Simply Dish has published this great Cruciferous Curry Stoup recipe using our Edward & Sons Natural Curry Cubes:
“Yep, it says ‘stoup’. That’s what we call something that’s soup, but almost as thick as stew.”
- 1tbsp of coconut oil
- 2 onions
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1 big bunch of broccoli
- 12 brussel sprouts
- a dash of tumeric
- a pinch of fresh ginger, and…
- 2 Edward & Sons Natural Curry Cubes (today we use one red and one yellow)
- 4 or so cups of water
- 1 cup of natural soymilk
- Place the oil, onions, garlic, tumeric and ginger in a pot and let all of these sizzle for about five minutes on medium heat.
- Throw in the cauliflower, broccoli and brussel sprouts and continue the sizzlin’ for another ten minutes.
- Crumble in the Edward & Sons fabulous curry cubes and add in your water.
- Cover the pot and let everything steam and softened for a while on low heat.
- Then remove the lid and add in your soy milk.
- Use your hand blender to lightly puree this pot of goodness and it’s ready to serve!
Happy, healthy eating y’all!!
Click here for printer friendly version
Find Great Natural Curry Cubes Recipes Here.
Purchase Edward & Sons™ Natural Curry Cubes singles at Edward & Sons store.
Purchase Edward & Sons™ Natural Curry Cubes 12 Packs at Amazon.com.
Click Here to find a store near you.
Republished by EdwardandSons.com