Pink-Vegan has published this great Butter Bean Spinach Vegetable Soup Stew recipe- may we recommend our Edward & Sons Veggie Bouillon Cubes?
“This is nice and thick….full of veggies and beans !!! I made this for company we had this weekend and they all liked it…they thought the flavor was REALLY good. Our company actually called it a stew instead of soup since it was so thick.”
- 1 can tomatoes (I used the liquid)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp minced jar garlic
- 2 to 3 carrots, sliced (I used a can of carrots with the liquid)
- 2 potatoes, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 10-oz package frozen spinach
- 2 cans butter beans (lima beans) (I used the liquid)
- 1 can corn (I used the liquid)
- 1/2 cup dried pearl barley
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp basil
- 1 tsp celery seed
- 1 tsp marjoram
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 Tbsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp tarragon
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 cups water or veggie broth (Try Edward & Sons Veggie Bouillon Cubes)
Put everything in a crockpot and cook on low for 10-12 hours.
Click here for printer friendly version
Find Great Natural Bouillon Cubes Recipes Here.
Purchase Edward & Sons Natural Bouillon Cubes singles at Edward & Sons store.
Purchase Edward & Sons Natural Bouillon Cubes 12 Packs at Amazon.com.
Click Here to find a store near you.
Republished by EdwardandSons.com